The virtualisation of ICT infrastructure extends across servers, storage, network and PC devices. Moncrieff architects virtualised solution(s) to meet your unique requirements. Infrastructure virtualisation allows for the more efficient and effective usage of ICT infrastructure.
- Efficient and effective use of IT server resources to meet the business and user needs
- Increase utilisation of system resources to decrease CapEx on new ICT infrastructure
- Reduce risk and increase system resiliency with redundant systems underpinning business function in the event of a system failure
- Enable agility to take advantage of business opportunities
- Provides a road map of readiness to move some or all systems to the cloud when the organisation is ready
Virtualisation projects range from new implementation to the upgrade of existing virualisation or migration from one technology to another.
Call 1300 IT ASSIST (1300 482 774) today if you would like Moncrieff to discuss virtualisation and the benefits to your organisation. Alternatively, email ITASSIST@moncrieff.com.au